The 1st PASA Aged care CPO Exchange on 10th & 11th September 2019 will provide selected heads of procurement with the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing, informative couple of days in the company of their peers and a number of leading suppliers of products, tools or services.
The majority of your time at the CPO Exchange will be spent in round-table discussions. The main aim with these round-tables are:
• To make them as relevant as possible by soliciting topics, issues, challenges and questions from attending CPO’s in the two weeks leading up to the event
• To keep them as relaxed as possible, so that all participants feel comfortable to speak up and share what they know
As with previous CPO Exchanges, I will liaise with attendees prior to the event to develop the agenda for the discussions. This provides you with the opportunity to ensure that your key challenges are included in the program, enabling you to draw on the wisdom, insights and experience of your peers in the search for answers.
Of course, the exchange format dictates that CPOs attending must commit to a minimum of six half-hour meetings with sponsoring supplier partners. Our previous experience with this has revealed that CPOs actually find the opportunity to meet with suppliers who they may not usually meet, a valuable experience. Conducted in a very relaxed and informal way, the meetings provide an opportunity for both parties to learn more about each other explore whether or not there might be value in working together.
The final element of the event, and one that always receives extremely positive feedback, is the opportunity for informal networking throughout the event. Whether it be with fellow CPOs or participating speakers, facilitators or suppliers, there is plenty of time scheduled within the programme to build real connections that deliver real value.
Undoubtedly, one of the strongest benefits of attending for CPOs, is the opportunity to discuss key challenges with your peers.
The headline topics for the round-table sessions will be nominated by CPOs, with those selected to be discussed asked to chair their discussion. This format will allow even greater personalisation of the programme, enabling CPOs to draw on the knowledge and experience of their peers in search of solutions.
• Complimentary attendance at the event, including the educational programme and networking functions
• keynote sessions to open your eyes to new sources of value
• Up to ten intimate round-table sessions during which you can discuss your key procurement challenges with your peers
• Dedicated meeting time to meet potential new suppliers and discuss how they might be able to assist your business
• A Networking Dinner on Tuesday evening, featuring a guest speaker
• A Networking Breakfast on Wednesday morning
• Free accommodation at the Bayview Eden Hotel Melbourne for up to two nights
There are limited partner positions available for the PASA Aged Care CPO Exchange. This is in keeping with the exclusive and intimate atmosphere that we wish to create around this event.
To secure your partner position please contact:
T. 0490 803 313